A DIY solution to food security for smallholders
The key features of Pitcher Perfect Irrigation are:
· Very low cost and simple to install
· Uses less water than any other irrigation system
· Irrigate an unlimited range of crops at the same time
· Water usage responds automatically to changes in the weather and crop needs
· If you can afford a float valve, you can leave your garden unattended for months
A smallholder will have time for other acticities such as travelling to the market to sell or exchange their produce.
Watch the video Pitcher Perfect Irrigation for Smallholders.
Detailed instructions for installing Pitcher Perfect Irrigation can be downloaded from the home page of the Measured Irrigation website.
Aid organisations may consider helping poor smallholders to achieve food security with Pitcher Perfect Irrigation.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments.