UMIC has been accepted for the Smart Approved WaterMark.
You can upgrade your drip irrigation system so that all your plants are irrigated automatically and you can leave your garden unattended for weeks on end. Measured irrigation is a new method of irrigation scheduling that responds to the prevailing weather conditions. This means that you use much less water without affecting the yield.
- Working pressure 10 - 800 kPa.
- Maximun flow rate at 100 kPa of 480 L/h.
- UMIC is completely automatic.
- No electricity is needed (no batteries, no solar panel, no solenoid, no computer).
- It is a smart irrigation controller because the water usage (litres per week) is directly proportional to the net evaporation rate.
- You can adjust the water usage (litres per week)) by adjusting the control dripper.
- You can adjust the irrigation frequency by adjusting the slides on the float.
- Two floats are provided (one large and one small) to increase your options for setting the irrigation frequency.
- UMIC can be used for both pressurised and gravity feed drip irrigation systems.
- The water usage is independent of the water supply pressure.
- This incredible invention is very simple, easy to install and easy to use.