The Sunset Measured Irrigation Controller has a float switch so that the irrigation frequency is daily. This is the appropriate choice of irrigation controller for plants with a shalllow root zone or plants in sandy soil.
The Sunset Mesaured Irrigation Cotroller includes:
- float switch
- adljustable control dripper
- control box
- light sensor connected to the control box
You can upgrade any irrigation system so that all your plants are irrigated automatically by smart irrigation. Measured irrigation is a new method of irrigation scheduling that responds to the prevailing weather conditions. This means that you use much less water without affecting the yield.
- Fully automatic
- Smart irrigation controller – the irrigation is controlled by the prevailing weather conditions rather than a program
- Use for both gravity feed and pressurised irrigation
- Use for any size irrigation system regardless of the size of the solenoid valve
- Use for sprinkler or drip irrigation
- Use for weeper or soaker hose irrigation
- Use for pressure compensating or non pressure compensating drippers.
- A light sensor provides the option of irrigating at night time only without using a timer
- You can adjust the water usage by adjusting the control dripper
- The irrigation frequency in fully automatic mode is daily
- The water usage is directly proportional to the net evaporation rate (this is a unique feature of measured irrigation)
- Respond appropriately when there is an unexpected heat wave
- When it rains, water enters the evaporator and delays the start of the next irrigation
- The water usage is independent of the water supply pressure (this is a unique feature of measured irrigation)
- Uses much less water without affecting the yield
- Simple and low tech and so there are fewer things to go wrong