HUMIC has been accepted for the Smart Approved WaterMark.
You can upgrade your irrigation system so that all your plants are irrigated automatically and you can leave your garden unattended for weeks on end. Measured irrigation is a new method of irrigation scheduling that responds to the prevailing weather conditions. This means that you use much less water without affecting the yield. HUMIC uses an Irritrol solenoid valve with 1 inch BSP connections in order to accommodate a much higher flow rate than is possible with UMIC.
- Working pressure 69 - 1034 kPa.
- Maximun flow rate at 100 kPa of 2100 L/h.
- HUMIC is completely automatic.
- No electricity is needed (no batteries, no solar panel, no solenoid, no computer).
- It is a smart irrigation controller because the water usage (litres per week) is directly proportional to the net evaporation rate.
- You can adjust the water usage (litres per week)) by adjusting the control dripper.
- You can adjust the irrigation frequency by adjusting the float.
- A number of floats are provided to increase your options for setting the irrigation frequency.
- The water usage is independent of the water supply pressure.
- This incredible invention is very simple, easy to install and easy to use.